Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Length of Felicity's Hair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did the length of Felicity's hair ever change?
    I was looking at a Lissie on ebay that has long hair all the way down ot her waist and butt pracitcally. My lissie had hair down to just the middle of her back. I wondered if some of the newer Lissie's had very long hair.

  2. #2
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    The hair length on Meg's Felicity and my daughter's was the same. Maybe some of the other older dolls had longer hair though.

    Kim

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this Lissie isn't an older one. I have one from the year she came out, and her hair isn't nearly as long.

  4. #4
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Hmmm. My daughter got her Felicity in 2003 and the hair goes down to within an inch of her rear. Meg's Felicity is from the year she came out as well I believe. If not it was right around that time and the hair was the same length as my daughter's Felicity. Interesting.

    Kim

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 04, 2005 09:42 PM: Message edited by: courtneysunshine ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member acorniv's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think everybody's hair except for Kit's varies. I've seen Samanthas with every length hair. I always wonder if the hair has been cut, but who knows.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering about this too. My Felicity is from 1993 (christmas present) and to me her hair looks like its the same length as the AGTs, prolly just a little bit longer. But I have seen some pictures where it looks nearly as long as Kirsten's. Im glad Im not the only one who noticed.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It might depend on how it is styled. Felicity comes with her hair in a ponytail and the ponytail kind of curls under at the end making her hair seem shorter than it is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •